Glad you’re here. We could use your help!
I’m Jordan, boombox’s Head of Marketing (nice to meet you). Consider this an official invitation to apply for our next focus group. I felt how boring “focus group” sounded while I was typing that, so hear me out…
Boombox is a new company. And while most of our team has spent their career building and launching new software products, it doesn’t mean we have all (or, uh.. any) of the answers for this one yet. One of the best ways we know how to start uncovering those answers is through real conversations with music makers like you. That’s why we run these focus groups every month or so.
I’ll list the details of what’s involved below. If it sounds worth your time, feel free to fill out the form at the bottom of the page to apply. Thanks, and hope to meet you via Google Hangout real soon!
What am I signing up for?
- Step 1: Focus group participants are asked to attend a 1 hour demo of boombox with our product team to kick off the project.
- Step 2: In the 2-3 weeks following the demo, we ask that you work on one project (song) with a client or collaborator inside of boombox.
- Step 3: We’ll request that you complete a survey for us with some questions we’re especially curious about, then attend one more hour-long session covering your feedback.
- Keep in mind, this process requires brutal honesty. You don’t have to worry about hurting our feelings with your feedback. In fact, we find constructive feedback to be the most exciting and interesting.
What’s in it for me?
- A $200 gift card to Amazon or e-commerce outlet of your choice.
- Access to future opportunities to provide feedback on new initiatives.
- The opportunity to weigh in on our product. Seriously, we’ll build what you’re asking for if enough people agree it’s a need.